DLF is currently trading at Rs. 143.40, up by 1.00 points or 0.70% from its previous closing of Rs. 142.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 140.00 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 147.40 and Rs. 140.00 respectively. So far 491966 shares were traded on the counter.
The BSE group ‘A’ stock of face value Rs. 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 266.65 on 01-Feb-2020 and a 52 week low of Rs. 114.50 on 25-Mar-2020.
Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 147.40 and Rs. 138.10 respectively. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 35471.22 crore.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 74.95%, while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 20.30% and 4.75% respectively.
The company has reported net loss of Rs 40.00 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2020 as against net profit of Rs 782.65 crore for the same quarter in the previous year. Total income of the company decreased 39.52% at Rs 385.83 crore for Q1FY21 as compared Rs 637.97 crore for the corresponding quarter previous year.
On the consolidated basis, the company has reported net loss attributable to owners at Rs 70.65 crore for the quarter under review as against net profit of Rs 414.72 crore for the same quarter in the previous year. Total income of the company decreased by 58.01% at Rs 646.98 crore for Q1FY21 as compared Rs 1540.95 crore for the corresponding quarter previous year.
- GE Shipping surges on contracting to sell gas carrier ‘Jag Vidhi’
- SSWL jumps on securing export orders of nearly 12,000 wheels for US, EU trailer market
- Vodafone Idea shines on unveiling new integrated brand identity ‘Vi’
- HDFC gains on sanctioning Rs 47,000 crore home loans to over 2 lakh homebuyers
- Sterling and Wilson Solar moves up on securing orders worth Rs 1,600 crore in Australia